- Product Registration Difficulty
- Difficulty Redeeming AIR 50% Offers
- Difficulty Connecting Via USB
- My AIR Plugins do not appear in MPC Beats
Product Registration Difficulty
- After you have created an account at Akaipro.com, enter the product registration page.
- Enter the complete serial number located on the white barcode label on the back of LPK25. The serial number will begin with (21). Then click "Check Serial" If the serial number was entered correctly, your product will appear in the product field.
- Enter the date and place of purchase.
- Click Submit to register your product.
- All available content, software, and activation codes will be available within your account.
Difficulty Redeeming AIR 50% Offers
Upon successfully registering your LPK25 mk2, there will be links located in the "see details, downloads, and offers" section of your account.
Click "redeem" and then you will be taken to the respective AIR products offer page. Proceed through checkout, but be sure to enter MPC50 in the coupon code field to apply the discount.
Difficulty Connecting Via USB
- Try a different USB cable.
- Connect the controller to different USB ports on your computer.
- Test the controller with a different computer.
- Please follow the guide below to check if your computer is recognizing the LPK 25 MK2:
Troubleshooting Class Compliant USB Computer Peripherals
My AIR Plugins do not appear in MPC Beats
If your AIR Plugins are not appearing in MPC Beats, you will need to check to ensure they are in being properly scanned by MPC Beats. Before starting this process, ensure that your plugins are correctly installed and that you know the location of the plugins on your computer. Also, ensure that MPC is scanning the correct location of plugins. You can find the default installation locations here!
Windows: C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3
To do this, open your Preferences menu and choose the Plugins tab. For Windows, the Preferences menu can be accessed by selecting Edit > Preferences. For Mac the Preferences menu can be accessed by selecting MPC > Preferences
You can choose the location by selecting "..." next to an empty field and navigating to the location of your plugins.
Once the correct locations are collected, ensure the box to the left is checked off. Select Scan New and watch as your plugins get scanned in!