Time Signature is a written indicator that shows the number of beats per measure & the type of note that carries the beat in music. This article will walk you through how to change the time signature as well as the project default time signature in MPC 2.0
- Click on the menu (?) icon to select or deselect which items are shown in this section (make sure you select "Time Signature") or select ALL.
- In the "Time Sig" row, click and hold over the number you want to change and slide up or down to change it.
- You can also change the Time Signature by double-clicking on the signature in the bar/beat ruler at the top left of the sequence grid.
- Do this to every sequence in which you want a different time signature.
- To change the project time signature, navigate to Preferences Project > Default Time Signature.
- Change the Time Signature and click OK.
- The next time you create a new sequence, this time signature will be assigned automatically.