If you're getting the "Code redemption limit has been reached" error while activating your software, this usually means the software license or authorization code has already been redeemed to an iLok account. Most commonly, users redeem this license to their own iLok ID using the software authorizer and then receive this error while attempting to activate the software on a second computer.
The good news is that your software license is likely still valid and just needs to be activated from within your iLok account.
To fully activate the license:
- On the computer you wish to activate, open the iLok License Manager software and log into your iLok account.
- Click on your account icon in the top left to view your licenses. Log in if necessary.
- Find your software license in the list, right-click and select Activate.
- You will be prompted to choose a location to store the license. Use this opportunity to choose your host computer or a connected iLok dongle. Choose one and select Activate.
- When prompted, click OK to complete the activation.