- Product Registration Difficulty
- Difficulty Redeeming AIR 50% Offers
- Difficulty Connecting Via USB
- My AIR Plugins do not appear in MPC Beats
- After you have created an account at Akaipro.com, enter the product registration page.
- Enter the complete serial number located on the white barcode label on the back of LPK25. The serial number will begin with (21). Then click "Check Serial" If the serial number was entered correctly, your product will appear in the product field.
- Enter the date and place of purchase.
- Click Submit to register your product.
- All available content, software, and activation codes will be available within your account.
Upon successfully registering your LPK25 mk2, there will be links located in the "see details, downloads, and offers" section of your account.
Click "redeem" and then you will be taken to the respective AIR products offer page. Proceed through checkout, but be sure to enter MPC50 in the coupon code field to apply the discount.
Difficulty Connecting Via USB
- Try a different USB cable.
- Connect the controller to different USB ports on your computer.
- Test the controller with a different computer.
- Please follow the guide below to check if your computer is recognizing the LPK 25 MK2:
My AIR Plugins do not appear in MPC Beats
Windows: C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3