Purchasing MPC Expansions is a great way to expand your sound library and keep your production sounding fresh. What happens if you need to re-download a pack though? Unlike Expansions that are bundled with the MPC hardware, these packs will not be available for download in your Akai account. In this article we'll cover how to access the download links from FastSpring so you can get back to making beats!
FastSpring Account Management
After ordering software from FastSpring, the web site will confirm your order and provide a download link for your purchase. Click Download Now to install.
If you accidentally exit the page or need a new download link, navigate to FastSpring's Account Management page. FastSpring will keep your download available for 90 days so be sure to back up your installers!
1. Enter the email address that you used to purchase the software.
2. Click Continue.
3. A window will appear confirming your request.
4. Open your email account and look for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend checking your Spam/Junk folder if you do not initially see the email.
5. The email will provide a link to your software download. Click the link.
6. All orders made within the last 90 days will be displayed with their corresponding downloads. Click the link to download the installer.
If you are trying to access your downloads after 90 days from the date of purchase, FastSpring will not provide a download link. If this is the case, contact the Akai Pro Support Team for further assistance!